March 3, 2015
April 1, 2015
The Mystery of Mooil Rig
End of season pass, no new DLC expected
Dawn of the Rise of the Fallen Machines is a downloadable add-on for Sunset Overdrive. It was first teased on February 24, 2015 at the end of that day's episode of Sunset TV, officially announced on March 3, 2015, and was released on April 1, 2015. The DLC adds new content (see below), story missions, side quests and 8 new Achievements worth 225 Gamerscore.
It is included in the Season Pass (and is the final pack included in it), but can be purchased individually for $9.99.
Buck National is featured in a side quest as the result of the Buck National Outfit being voted upon when voting was introduced.
New Content Edit
- Fizzco DSRC - Multi-Orbital Strike Weapon. Can target multiple enemies at once. Shoots lasers from above and knocks enemies back.
- Swarming Nanobots - Fires a canister of nanobots that deals damage over time. Each cloud can combine with other clouds, dealing electric damage at maximum size.
- Heat Sink Smash - Dive Bomb Amp that freezes nearby enemies
- Come, Boo-Boo, Come - Weapon Amp that gives a chance to summon Boo-Boo, Margaret's robotic dog.
- Laser Mortis - Automatic laser turret that can target multiple enemies
- Dark Matter Device - Activated trap that randomly transforms an OD into a friendly Fizzco Bot.
- Robot Disguise
- Fizzco Employee Outfit
- Energy Ball Traversals 1, 2, and 3 - Roll the Energy Ball through rings in Sunset City.
- Robot Factory Traversals 1, 2 and 3 - Use traversal moves to pass through rings.
- Robot Factory Points Challenge - Collect the points within the time limit.
- Robot Factory Bomb Delivery - Deliver bombs to target locations within the time limit.
- Buck vs. the Robot Apocalypse - Complete combat challenges against Fizzco Bots.
- Ow, My Ball! Challenge - Kill as many enemies as possible using the Energy Ball within the time limit.
- Security Sniper Bot - Upgraded Rifle Bot with a lock-on sniper rifle with high damage. Dodge roll or dash to shake the lock.
- Security Blade Bot - Upgraded Blade Bot that sends blades flying at the Player upon death.
- Security Tank Bot - Tank Bot that upgrades all nearby standard Fizzco Bots to their Security Bot versions.
- 3 bosses